Friday, April 2, 2010

Intro

I’ve been growing tomatoes and peppers in the backyard garden for several years now and decided it was time jot down the trials and tribulations of the upcoming growing season for anyone interested in how the garden grows in Valencia, California.

From seed-starts to drip irrigation, and seedlings to harvest, I’ll do my best to get it all up for a few laughs and maybe a lesson or two learned along the way. As an added bonus, I’ll be sure to chronicle each and every skirmish as I go head-to-head with the rats, squirrels and other nefarious creatures who do their best to steal my sanity, along with the occasional heirloom tomato. It’s a battle my family and co-workers know all too well.

As grilling season heats up, I’ll post the latest pictures of whatever selection of beef, pork or chicken makes its way from grill to plate.

So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment